According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -11.9% and a 30.8% success rate. Benjamin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Iovance Biotherapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on CTI BioPharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $8.44, an 110.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 2, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.20 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $5.76 and a one-year low of $1.43. Currently, CTI BioPharma has an average volume of 6.28M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CTI BioPharma Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers. Its products include PIXUVRI, Pacritinib, Tosedostat and Opaxio. The company was founded by James A. Bianco, Jack W. Singer, and Louis A. Bianco in September 1991 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Read More on CTIC:
- JMP Securities Thinks Bicycle Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains Their Sell Rating on Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Markforged Holding’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Atlas Technical Consultants’ Stock is Going to Recover