In a report released today, Paul Butler from Credit Suisse maintained a Hold rating on Transurban Group Ltd. (TRAUF – Research Report), with a price target of A$14.10. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.23.
Butler covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Transurban Group Ltd., Atlas Arteria, and Qantas Airways Limited. According to TipRanks, Butler has an average return of 0.3% and a 56.86% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Transurban Group Ltd. is a Hold with an average price target of $10.01.
TRAUF market cap is currently $31.44B and has a P/E ratio of -378.15.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Transurban Group is an owner/operator of toll roads in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. It also owns toll roads in Virginia, USA and Montreal, Canada. The weighted average concession life across the portfolio is close to 30 years. Australian assets contribute around 90% of proportional revenue.
Read More on TRAUF:
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Illumina (ILMN)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Redbubble Ltd. (OtherRDBBF) and Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OtherTSRYF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Materials Picks
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Buy Rating on Santos Limited (STOSF)
- Citigroup Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Medibank Private Ltd. (MDBPF)