According to TipRanks, Kligerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.8% and a 63.74% success rate. Kligerman covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American Equity Investment Life, Unum Group, and Ameriprise Financial.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Progressive with a $120.79 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $127.43 and a one-year low of $87.81. Currently, Progressive has an average volume of 2.97M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Progressive Corporation is one of the leading auto insurers in the United States. The company also offers residential property insurance, reinsurance, and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services. Its Personal Lines business unit covers insurance for personal automobiles, recreational and other vehicles. Under the Commercial Lines division, Progressive writes primary liability and physical damage insurance for automobiles owned by small businesses. Its Property segment offers residential property insurance for homeowners, renters and other property owners.
Read More on PGR:
- ABVC BioPharma Provides Vitargus® Update
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Bluebird Bio (BLUE), Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) and Gossamer Bio (GOSS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: Energy Transfer (ET) and Bird Global, Inc. Class A (BRDS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Autodesk (ADSK), Factset Research (FDS) and Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Allegheny Technologies (ATI) and Lithium Americas (LAC)