According to TipRanks.com, Gupta is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.9% and a 59.8% success rate. Gupta covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Marathon Petroleum, Delek US Holdings, and Canadian Natural.
CVR Energy has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $23.00.
The company has a one-year high of $27.02 and a one-year low of $11.22. Currently, CVR Energy has an average volume of 641.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CVR Energy, Inc. is a holding company. The firm engages in the provision of petroleum refining and marketing business. It operates through the following segments: Petroleum and Nitrogen Fertilizer. The company was founded in September 1906 and is headquartered in Sugar Land, TX.
Read More on CVI:
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Delek US Holdings (DK)
- LegalZoom (LZ) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: HashiCorp (HCP) and DocuSign (DOCU)
- DZ BANK AG Thinks LANXESS’s Stock is Going to Recover
- DZ BANK AG Keeps Their Buy Rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB)