Credit Suisse analyst Jon Peace maintained a Sell rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report) today and set a price target of EUR10.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $9.53, close to its 52-week low of $9.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Peace is ranked #1985 out of 7777 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Deutsche Bank AG is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.70.
Deutsche Bank AG’s market cap is currently $20.54B and has a P/E ratio of 7.06.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Valley National’s Leumi Transaction Gets Final Approval
- Noble Financial Maintains a Sell Rating on Indonesia Energy (INDO)
- Noble Financial Believes Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GRIN) Still Has Room to Grow
- UniCredit SpA (UNCFF) Gets a Buy Rating from Credit Suisse
- Noble Financial Thinks Vectrus’ Stock is Going to Recover