The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $36.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Ren is ranked #222 out of 7966 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Mineral Resources Limited with a $50.83 average price target, implying a 38.8% upside from current levels. In a report released today, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
Mineral Resources Limited’s market cap is currently $6.45B and has a P/E ratio of 10.47.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mineral Resources Ltd. engages in mining and processing of mineral properties. It operates through the following segments: Mining Services and Processing; Mining; and Central. It offers contract crushing, infrastructure, and recovery of base metals concentrate. The company was founded on February 27, 2006 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Read More on MALRF:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (OtherFSUMF), Mineral Resources Limited (OtherMALRF) and Rio Tinto Limited (OtherRTNTF)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Audinate Group Ltd. (AUDGF), ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF)
- Want to Ride the Bitcoin Rally? Here Are 2 Bitcoin Mining Stocks That Analysts Like
- Challenger Limited (CFIGF) Gets a Hold Rating from Morgan Stanley
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Materials Stocks: Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FSUMF), Rio Tinto Limited (RTNTF)