In a report released yesterday, Jens Zimmermann from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Cheniere Energy (LNG – Research Report), with a price target of $170.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $146.77, close to its 52-week high of $150.61.
Zimmermann has an average return of 2.9% when recommending Cheniere Energy.
According to TipRanks.com, Zimmermann is ranked #1339 out of 7992 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Cheniere Energy with a $179.67 average price target, which is a 26.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 1, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $174.00 price target.
Cheniere Energy’s market cap is currently $36.63B and has a P/E ratio of -14.41.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Cheniere Energy, Inc. engages in liquefied natural gas (LNG) related businesses. It owns and operates LNG terminals, and develops, constructs, and operates liquefaction projects near Corpus Christi, Texas, and at the Sabine Pass LNG terminal. The company was founded by Charif Souki in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on LNG:
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Gets a Hold Rating from Credit Suisse
- Myovant Sciences and Pfizer Receive U.S. FDA Approval of MYFEMBREE®, a Once-Daily Treatment for the Management of Moderate to Severe Pain Associated With Endometriosis
- Algoma Steel Tables Revised Best and Final Offer in Collective Agreement Negotiations with USW Local 2251
- Imperial Announces $45 Million Non-Brokered Private Placement of Convertible Debentures
- Clear Sky Adds Strategic and Significant Asset to its Project Base in Nevada