Cowen & Co. analyst Max Rakhlenko maintained a Buy rating on RH (RH – Research Report) on July 19 and set a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $269.33, close to its 52-week low of $207.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Rakhlenko is ranked #7049 out of 7952 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on RH is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $315.69.
RH’s market cap is currently $6.75B and has a P/E ratio of 11.09.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 28 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of RH in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
RH operates as a holding company which operates the business through its subsidiary Restoration Hardware, Inc. It offers furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. The company operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including galleries, source books and websites. The company was founded by Stephen J. Gordon in 1980 and is headquartered in Corte Madera, CA.
Read More on RH:
- NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022
- Gouverneur Bancorp Announces Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter and Nine Months Results
- Ethema Files 8K on Debt Restructure
- High-Capacity Bitcoin Mining Repair Facility in North America Exhibiting at Mining Disrupt, the World’s Largest Bitcoin Mining Expo
- Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results