According to TipRanks.com, Rumohr is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.8% and a 60.3% success rate. Rumohr covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Raytheon Technologies, Science Applications, and Caci International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Northrop is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $502.50.
Based on Northrop’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $8.8 billion and net profit of $955 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $9.16 billion and had a net profit of $2.2 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Virginia-based Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global aerospace and defense technology company. It operates through the following business segments: Aeronautics Systems, Defense Systems, Mission Systems, and Space Systems.
Read More on NOC:
- Eldorado Gold Reports Q2 2022 Financial and Operational Results; Updates Full-Year Consolidated Cost Guidance
- Minerals Technologies Reports Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Per Share of $1.36, or $1.50 Excluding Special Items, a Record Quarter for the Company
- Exco Results for Third Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited: Financial Results for the Second Quarter
- SmartFinancial Approves Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend