According to TipRanks, Eyal is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 25.5% and a 64.85% success rate. Eyal covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Fortinet, KnowBe4, and Check Point.
Currently, the analyst consensus on KnowBe4 is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $24.13, implying an 11.40% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Stephens also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $24.00 price target.
KNBE market cap is currently $3.04B and has a P/E ratio of 413.88.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
KnowBe4 Inc has created a security awareness framework that allows businesses to assess, track, and mitigate the ongoing threat of social engineering attacks to their cybersecurity. Security Awareness, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response, Governance, Risk, and Compliance are among the features of its platform. The company derives its revenue from subscription services fees paid by customers for access to its cloud-based platform and content.
Read More on KNBE:
- DA Davidson starts KnowBe4 at Buy on growing market, cross-sell opportunity
- KnowBe4 initiated with a Buy at DA Davidson
- KnowBe4 Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner In 2022 Stevie Awards for Talent Acquisition Team of the Year
- KnowBe4 Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- KnowBe4 Announces Date of Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results