Mizuho Securities analyst Siti Panigrahi maintained a Hold rating on Coupa Software (COUP – Research Report) on September 7 and set a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $70.19.
Panigrahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Intuit, Coupa Software, and Zoom Video Communications. According to TipRanks, Panigrahi has an average return of -5.4% and a 43.09% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Mizuho Securities, Coupa Software also received a Hold from Barclays’s Raimo Lenschow in a report issued on September 7. However, on the same day, Bank of America Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP).
The company has a one-year high of $259.90 and a one-year low of $50.54. Currently, Coupa Software has an average volume of 1.81M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2006 and based in California, Coupa Software, Inc. provides a cloud-based business spending management platform. The company’s platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules.
Read More on COUP:
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY) Gets a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Accenture (ACN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Dassault Systemes SA (OtherDASTY) and Airbus Group SE (OtherEADSF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Carbios SA (COOSF), Elis SA (ELSSF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Glanbia (OtherGLAPF) and Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (OtherMGDDF)