H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein maintained a Buy rating on Cortexyme (CRTX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $6.08, close to its 52-week low of $3.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Fein has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -4.8% and a 36.7% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as DBV Technologies SA – American, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc, and Deciphera Pharmaceuticals.
Cortexyme has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $13.50.
Based on Cortexyme’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $21.71 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $20.56 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Cortexyme, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which develops therapeutics based on data supporting a new theory of the cause of Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders. Its product, COR388, is in clinical trial. The company was founded by Casey Crawford Lynch, Stephen Dominy, and Kristen Gafric on June 20, 2012 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on CRTX:
- Eton Pharmaceuticals (ETON) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: AnaptysBio (ANAB), Urogen Pharma (URGN) and Turning Point Therapeutics (TPTX)
- Will Alibaba Stock Get a Boost with Increased Buyback Capacity?
- Silence Therapeutics (SLN) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Precision BioSciences’ Stock is Going to Recover