In a report released yesterday, Joel Jackson from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Corteva (CTVA – Research Report), with a price target of $76.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $62.00.
According to TipRanks, Jackson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.8% and a 65.96% success rate. Jackson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Albemarle, Corteva, and Compass Minerals International.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Corteva with a $73.53 average price target, implying a 18.60% upside from current levels. In a report released today, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
CTVA market cap is currently $46.07B and has a P/E ratio of 33.32.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Corteva, Inc. is an agricultural chemical and seed company. It develops and supplies advanced germplasm and traits that helps in maximizing yield for farms. It also supplies products that enhances enhance crop health and protectagainst weeds, insects and other pests, and diseases.
Read More on CTVA:
- Corteva Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results, Provides 2023 Guidance
- Corteva sees FY23 operating EPS $2.70-$2.90, consensus $3.13
- Corteva reports Q4 adjusted EPS 16c, consensus 5c
- Corteva options imply 2.7% move in share price post-earnings
- ‘Should I Stay or Should I Go’: Wells Fargo Suggests 2 Stocks for Investors Seeking Shelter