Morgan Stanley analyst Vincent Andrews maintained a Buy rating on Corteva (CTVA – Research Report) today and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares opened today at $62.82.
Andrews covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Nutrien, Corteva, and Air Products and Chemicals. According to TipRanks, Andrews has an average return of 3.5% and a 65.22% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Corteva with a $73.54 average price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
CTVA market cap is currently $43.66B and has a P/E ratio of 33.18.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Corteva, Inc. is an agricultural chemical and seed company. It develops and supplies advanced germplasm and traits that helps in maximizing yield for farms. It also supplies products that enhances enhance crop health and protectagainst weeds, insects and other pests, and diseases.
Read More on CTVA:
- Christmas Shopping? 3 Stocks To Bring Holiday Cheer
- Corteva Agriscience, Nevonex announce collaboration agreement
- Corteva to host conference call
- Corteva Agriscience Signs Agreement to Acquire Stoller Group, One of the Largest Independent Biologicals Companies in the Industry
- Corteva to acquire Stoller Group for $1.2B