In a report issued on March 27, Stephen Powers from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Constellation Brands (STZ – Research Report), with a price target of $240.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $229.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Powers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.5% and a 62.7% success rate. Powers covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as The Estée Lauder Companies, Spectrum Brands Holdings, and Mondelez International.
Constellation Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $274.47.
Constellation Brands’ market cap is currently $43.5B and has a P/E ratio of -306.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1945, Constellation Brands, Inc. is engaged in the production, marketing, and distribution of beer, wine, and spirits in the United States, Mexico, New Zealand, and Italy. The company’s iconic beer brands include Corona Extra, Corona Light, Corona Premier, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. Its premium wine and spirits brands include Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila and High West Whiskey.
Read More on STZ:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conagra Brands (CAG), Tesla (TSLA) and The Lovesac Company (LOVE)
- RBC Capital Thinks Citigroup’s Stock is Going to Recover
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Bank of America (BAC)
- BTIG Thinks Gain Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Abbott Labs (ABT), CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI) and Arcus Biosciences (RCUS)