According to TipRanks.com, Modi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.3% and a 64.1% success rate. Modi covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as The Estée Lauder Companies, Reynolds Consumer Products, and Spectrum Brands Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Constellation Brands with a $271.29 average price target, which is a 16.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 24, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $272.00 price target.
Based on Constellation Brands’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending February 28, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.1 billion and net profit of $395 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.95 billion and had a net profit of $383 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 38 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of STZ in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in April 2022, Jeremy Fowden, a Director at STZ sold 7,574 shares for a total of $1,820,569.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1945, Constellation Brands, Inc. is engaged in the production, marketing, and distribution of beer, wine, and spirits in the United States, Mexico, New Zealand, and Italy. The company’s iconic beer brands include Corona Extra, Corona Light, Corona Premier, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. Its premium wine and spirits brands include Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila and High West Whiskey.
Read More on STZ:
- RBC Capital Thinks Equitable Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Healthcare Stocks: Universal Health (UHS), Regeneron (REGN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American Equity Investment Life (AEL), Kilroy Realty (KRC) and Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Paramount Resources (OtherPRMRF) and Headwater Exploration (OtherCDDRF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: R1 RCM (RCM), Equifax (EFX) and Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI)