According to TipRanks.com, Modi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.8% and a 59.0% success rate. Modi covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as The Estée Lauder Companies, Reynolds Consumer Products, and Spectrum Brands Holdings.
Constellation Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $273.23, which is a 21.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 8, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $280.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $261.53 and a one-year low of $207.35. Currently, Constellation Brands has an average volume of 984.7K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 38 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of STZ in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in April 2022, Jeremy Fowden, a Director at STZ sold 7,574 shares for a total of $1,820,569.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1945, Constellation Brands, Inc. is engaged in the production, marketing, and distribution of beer, wine, and spirits in the United States, Mexico, New Zealand, and Italy. The company’s iconic beer brands include Corona Extra, Corona Light, Corona Premier, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. Its premium wine and spirits brands include Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila and High West Whiskey.
Read More on STZ:
- New Sell Rating for Transurban Group Ltd. (TRAUF), the Industrial Goods Giant
- Computershare Limited (CMSQF) Gets a Buy Rating from Jarden
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Brambles Limited (BMBLF), PointsBet Holdings Ltd. (PBTHF)
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains a Hold Rating on Dave & Busters Entertainment (PLAY)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. Issues Retraction of Statements in February 1, 2022 Press Release and Related Disclosures That Were Not Authorized By the Board of Directors