In a report released today, Sophie Karp from KeyBanc maintained a Sell rating on Consolidated Edison (ED – Research Report), with a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $91.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Karp is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.9% and a 57.4% success rate. Karp covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Energy Corporation, Nextera Energy Partners, and Pinnacle West Capital.
Consolidated Edison has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $88.73.
Consolidated Edison’s market cap is currently $32.46B and has a P/E ratio of 21.20.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 153 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of ED in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc. engages in the distribution of electric power services. It operates through the following segments: Electric, Gas, and Steam. The company was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on ED:
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) Receives a Buy from KeyBanc
- Credit Suisse Thinks Bank of New York Mellon Corporation’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Credit Suisse Maintains Their Buy Rating on Bank of America (BAC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Centerpoint Energy (CNP) and California Resources Corp (CRC)
- Jefferies Thinks Match Group’s Stock is Going to Recover