According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.9% and a 61.7% success rate. Colicchio covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Exlservice Holdings, Insight Enterprises, and HealthStream.
Concentrix has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $202.00.
Based on Concentrix’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending August 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.4 billion and net profit of $110 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.16 billion and had a net profit of $45.4 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Concentrix Corp is a technology-enabled company specialized in customer engagement and customer management. The company provides end-to-end solutions that facilitate communication between clients and their customers, provide analytics and process optimization, and support client-centric operations and back-office processing across the enterprise. The solutions are provided in four complementary areas: Customer Lifecycle Management; CX/UX Strategy and Design; Digital Transformation; and VOC and Analytics. Also, the company provides insurance solutions, marketing solutions, and automation solutions.
Read More on CNXC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OtherCTTAF) and Nordex (OtherNRDXF)
- BMO Capital’s Analyst Provides Guidance for This Canadian Energy Stock
- Citigroup (C) Receives a New Rating from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Rio Tinto (RIO), Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) and Victoria Gold (OtherVITFF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks