The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Chidgey is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -7.8% and a 13.3% success rate. Chidgey covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Insurance Australia Group Limited, QBE Insurance Group Limited, and Insignia Financial Ltd.
Computershare Limited has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.83, representing a 21.9% upside. In a report issued on June 16, J.P. Morgan also upgraded the stock to Buy with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Computershare Ltd. engages in the provision of investor services, plan services, communication services, business services, stakeholder relationship management services and technology services. It operates through the following segments: Asia; Australia and New Zealand; Canada; Continental Europe, Technology and Other; United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Ireland and Africa (UCIA); and United States. The Technology and Other segment comprises the provision of software, specializing in share registry and financial services. The company was founded by Christopher John Morris in 1978 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Read More on CMSQF:
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Brambles Limited (BMBLF), PointsBet Holdings Ltd. (PBTHF)
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains a Hold Rating on Dave & Busters Entertainment (PLAY)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. Issues Retraction of Statements in February 1, 2022 Press Release and Related Disclosures That Were Not Authorized By the Board of Directors
- Bell Potter Thinks Cooper Energy Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Citigroup Maintains Their Sell Rating on Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF)