According to TipRanks.com, Modi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.2% and a 65.6% success rate. Modi covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as The Estée Lauder Companies, Reynolds Consumer Products, and Spectrum Brands Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Colgate-Palmolive is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $82.60, implying a 3.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 1, Wells Fargo also upgraded the stock to Hold with a $80.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $85.61 and a one-year low of $72.20. Currently, Colgate-Palmolive has an average volume of 4.68M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 66 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a multinational consumer products name engaged in production and distribution of household, personal care, oral care, health care, and veterinary products. The company sells its products across more than 200 countries and territories. The company’s well known global brands include Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Ajax, Softsoap and Hill’s pet Nutrition. It has two operating business segment – Oral, Personal and Home Care, and Pet Nutrition.
Read More on CL:
- RBC Capital’s Outlook for This Canada’s Energy Sector Company
- RBC Capital Thinks Charter Communications’ Stock is Going to Recover
- RBC Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on American Water (AWK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Kinder Morgan (KMI), Air Canada (OtherACDVF) and Otis Worldwide (OTIS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Incyte (INCY), Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) and Aptose Biosciences (APTO)