Reichman covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Defense Metals, Alliance Resource, and Coeur Mining. According to TipRanks, Reichman has an average return of -6.1% and a 31.79% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Coeur Mining is a Hold with an average price target of $3.92, a 25.64% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 4, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $3.75 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $7.64 and a one-year low of $2.54. Currently, Coeur Mining has an average volume of 5.27M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Coeur Mining, Inc. engages in the exploration and development of silver and gold mining properties and mines located in United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina and Australia. The company operates through the following segments: Palmarejo complex, Rochester, Kensington, Wharf and Silvertip. Coeur Mining was founded in 1928 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Read More on CDE:
- Novo Completes Second and Final Tranche of Sale of New Found Gold Shares for C$57.0 Million
- Energy Fuels (UUUU) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Vaxart Appoints W. Mark Watson to its Board of Directors
- Ocugen (OCGN) Gets a Buy from Noble Financial
- LogicMark, Inc. Issues Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote “For” All Annual Meeting Proxy Proposals to Strengthen the Company’s Ability to Create Lasting Shareholder Value