In a report issued on July 18, Lauren Lieberman from Barclays maintained a Sell rating on Clorox (CLX – Research Report), with a price target of $114.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $149.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Lieberman is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.9% and a 52.9% success rate. Lieberman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as International Flavors & Fragrances, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, and The Estée Lauder Companies.
Clorox has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $135.60.
The company has a one-year high of $191.75 and a one-year low of $120.50. Currently, Clorox has an average volume of 1.42M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 86 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CLX in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1913, California-based The Clorox Co. manufactures and markets consumer and professional products. It operates through four business segments: Health and Wellness, Household, Lifestyle, and International.
Read More on CLX:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Church & Dwight (CHD) and Hain Celestial (HAIN)
- Chipotle: Still a Category Value Leader
- QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBEIF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Dacian Gold Ltd. (DCCNF) Gets a Hold Rating from Macquarie
- Clear Sky Adds World Renowned Power Storage Expert to Advisory Board