In a report issued on June 26, Peter Christensen from Cleaves Securities maintained a Buy rating on DHT Holdings (DHT – Research Report), with a price target of $7.90. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $6.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Christensen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.7% and a 86.4% success rate. Christensen covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nordic American Tanker, International Seaways, and Eagle Bulk Shipping.
DHT Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $8.10.
Based on DHT Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $76.4 million and GAAP net loss of $17.26 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $86.98 million and had a net profit of $11.61 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DHT Holdings, Inc. is an independent crude oil tanker company. It fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC, Aframax and Suezmax segments. The company was founded on February 12, 2010 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Read More on DHT:
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank Hires Roger Grossman, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker
- BlueJeans by Verizon named MetriStar Top Provider Award for Meeting Applications
- SiriusPoint Responds to S&P’s CreditWatch
- DSGT Continues to Build on 92% Growth During Q1 2022 with Breaking Sales through Q2
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Completes Going-Private Transaction