According to TipRanks.com, Tong is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.7% and a 55.0% success rate. Tong covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as HireRight Holdings Corp, BrightView Holdings, and Nielsen Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Clarivate with a $18.83 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $34.79 and a one-year low of $11.71. Currently, Clarivate has an average volume of 6.34M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Clarivate Analytics Plc provides trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Its solutions include scientific and research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and trademark, domain and brand protection. The company product portfolio includes Life Science, Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. It helps clients to reduce the time from new ideas to life changing innovations. The company was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in St. Helier, Jersey.
Read More on CLVT:
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Natera’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: TG Therapeutics (TGTX) and Invitae (NVTA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: BNY Mellon (BK) and Redfin (RDFN)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Airbus Group SE (EADSF)
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) Received its Third Buy in a Row