The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd. with a $1.99 average price target.
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd.’s market cap is currently $2.15B and has a P/E ratio of 4.31.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group owns a portfolio of smaller shopping centres, the majority anchored by Woolworths or Coles businesses, making up about 50% of rental income. Assets are predominantly in regional areas of Australia and comprise neighbourhood (about 75% by value) and subregional (25%) shopping centres. Upside to earnings or distributions in the medium term will largely come from the resetting of legacy specialty leases to prevailing market rates.
Read More on SCPAF:
- Citigroup Remains a Hold on Vicinity Centres (CNRAF)
- Netflix Ups Its Game to Boost Revenues
- Exxon Mobil: A Discount That May Prove Quite Temporary
- J.P. Morgan Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Marathon Oil (MRO)
- Simply Better Brands Corp. Raises 2022 Financial Outlook as Year to Date Preliminary Results Exceed Expectations