Currently, the analyst consensus on Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd. is a Hold with an average price target of $2.05.
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd.’s market cap is currently $2.32B and has a P/E ratio of 4.31.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group owns a portfolio of smaller shopping centres, the majority anchored by Woolworths or Coles businesses, making up about 50% of rental income. Assets are predominantly in regional areas of Australia and comprise neighbourhood (about 75% by value) and subregional (25%) shopping centres. Upside to earnings or distributions in the medium term will largely come from the resetting of legacy specialty leases to prevailing market rates.
Read More on SCPAF:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Clearwater Paper (CLW) and Mincor Resources NL (OtherMCRZF)
- FDA Approves Coherus’ CIMERLI™ (ranibizumab-eqrn) as the First and Only Interchangeable Biosimilar to Lucentis® for All Five Indications, with 12 Months of Interchangeability Exclusivity
- Euro Manganese Announces Results of Life Cycle Assessment for the Chvaletice Manganese Project
- TrueCar Releases Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Stockholder Letter
- BMO Capital Maintains Their Hold Rating on Postal Realty (PSTL)