According to TipRanks.com, Holden is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 54.2% success rate. Holden covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Element Fleet Management, National Bank of Canada, and Canadian Western Bank.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Toronto Dominion Bank with a $82.47 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $86.02 and a one-year low of $62.82. Currently, Toronto Dominion Bank has an average volume of 2.67M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1955, The Toronto-Dominion Bank is a leading provider of financial products and services in Canada. It is the sixth largest bank in North America by
branches and serves over 26 million customers. It operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments.
Read More on TD:
- Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) Receives a Buy from CIBC
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bank Of Nova Scotia (BNS) and Canadian Bank of Commerce (CM)
- Will Shopify Stock Continue Its Downward Trajectory?
- Wells Fargo Thinks IAC/InteractiveCorp.’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Light & Wonder (LNW) Receives a Hold from Deutsche Bank