After KeyBanc and Robert W. Baird gave Chipotle (NYSE: CMG) a Buy rating last month, the company received another Buy, this time from Wedbush. Analyst Nick Setyan maintained a Buy rating on Chipotle today and set a price target of $2000.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1438.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Setyan is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.2% and a 45.7% success rate. Setyan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Papa John’s International, The ONE Group Hospitality, and Brinker International.
Chipotle has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $1956.12, a 31.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 12, Citigroup also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $1900.00 price target.
Chipotle’s market cap is currently $40.3B and has a P/E ratio of 62.78.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 82 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a Mexican food restaurant chain operator. It engages in the development and operation of fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants throughout the United States. It offers a focused menu of burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, and salads cooked through traditional methods and served in a unique atmosphere.
Read More on CMG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Deutsche Bank AG (DB) and Hanmi Financial (HAFC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Benchmark Electronics (BHE) and Tenable Holdings (TENB)
- Uniper SE (UNPRF) Receives a Hold from RBC Capital
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings (ETTX) Gets a Hold Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Fury Gold Mines’ Stock is Going to Recover