Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae reiterated a Buy rating on Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.54, close to its 52-week low of $1.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Nakae is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.0% and a 41.4% success rate. Nakae covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, and Better Therapeutics, Inc.
Arbutus Biopharma has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.33, representing a 153.2% upside. In a report issued on July 21, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $9.00 price target.
Arbutus Biopharma’s market cap is currently $377.8M and has a P/E ratio of -4.29.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Arbutus Biopharma Corp. engages in discovering, developing and commercializing a cure for patients suffering from chronic Hepatitis B virus infection. The company is headquartered in Burnaby, Canada.
Read More on ABUS:
- Construction Partners, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results
- BRP ACQUIRES MAJORITY STAKE IN GERMAN-BASED PINION TO SPUR THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW URBAN MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
- BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND ANNOUNCES 2022 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS AND 17.6% INCREASE TO MONTHLY CASH DISTRIBUTIONS TO UNITHOLDERS
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: CareCloud, Inc. (MTBC), Universal Display (OLED) and Synaptics (SYNA)
- TG Therapeutics to Host Conference Call on Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Business Update