Chardan Capital analyst Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed today at $2.08.
According to TipRanks, Nakae is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.3% and a 40.46% success rate. Nakae covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Arbutus Biopharma, and Synlogic.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Femasys with a $6.50 average price target, which is a 212.76% upside from current levels. In a report released on July 29, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $8.40 and a one-year low of $1.26. Currently, Femasys has an average volume of 377.9K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Femasys Inc is a biomedical company focused on transforming women’s healthcare by developing solutions and advancements providing clinical impact to address severely underserved areas. Its mission is to provide women with minimally-invasive, non-surgical product technologies, accessible in the office, improving patient care and overall health economics.
Read More on FEMY:
- Disney Earnings: What Caused the Stock to Rally 7%?
- Antero Resources Announces Expiration and Results of Any and All Tender Offer
- Track Group Reports 3rd Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Appen Ltd. (APPEF) was downgraded to a Sell Rating at Bell Potter
- FAST Acquisition Corp. Announces Additional Information Concerning the Redemption of its Public Shares