In a report released today, Madhu Kumar from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings (CERE – Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $25.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Kumar is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.3% and a 48.1% success rate. Kumar covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Iovance Biotherapeutics, and Arvinas Holding Company.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings with a $42.60 average price target.
Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings’ market cap is currently $3.74B and has a P/E ratio of -14.73.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp II is a blank check company.
Read More on CERE:
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Thinks BridgeBio Pharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Keeps a Hold Rating on Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Arvinas Holding Company’s Stock is Going to Recover