According to TipRanks.com, Hynes is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.1% and a 51.6% success rate. Hynes covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Quest Diagnostics, Molina Healthcare, and Acadia Healthcare.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Centene is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $94.70.
Centene’s market cap is currently $44.64B and has a P/E ratio of 30.28.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 124 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of CNC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Centene Corporation is a diversified healthcare company that primarily engages in providing programs and services to the government sponsored healthcare programs. The company is also engaged in providing education and outreach programs to assist members in accessing quality and appropriate healthcare services.
Read More on CNC:
- Robert W. Baird Thinks CarMax’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Adobe: Tepid Outlook Does Not Signal Slowdown, Says Analyst
- Cameco Stock: The Other Clean Energy Trade
- Goldenstone Acquisition Limited Announces Definitive Merger Agreement with Roxe Holding Inc, a Blockchain Payment Company
- PyroGenesis Reports Voting Results from 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Announces Appointment of Senior Legal Counsel, Audrey Haligua