In a report released today, Lisa Gill from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Centene (CNC – Research Report), with a price target of $98.00. The company’s shares opened today at $77.75.
According to TipRanks, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.2% and a 59.02% success rate. Gill covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Teladoc, Cardinal Health, and Centene.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Centene is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $97.67.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $98.53 and a one-year low of $73.20. Currently, Centene has an average volume of 3.6M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Centene Corporation is a diversified healthcare company that primarily engages in providing programs and services to the government sponsored healthcare programs. The company is also engaged in providing education and outreach programs to assist members in accessing quality and appropriate healthcare services.
Read More on CNC:
- Centene raises 2024 adjusted EPS floor to $7.15 from $7.00
- Centene’s Health Net selected for new medi-cal direct contracts
- Humana keeps TRICARE East, Centene loses West region, says Wells Fargo
- TRICARE contract a win for Humana, loss for Centene, says Credit Suisse
- Early notable gainers among liquid option names on December 22nd