According to TipRanks.com, CFA is ranked #7447 out of 7759 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Casey’s General with a $225.14 average price target.
Based on Casey’s General’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending October 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.26 billion and net profit of $96.83 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.22 billion and had a net profit of $112 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. engages in the management and operation of convenience stores and gasoline stations. It provides self-service gasoline, a wide selection of grocery items and an array of freshly prepared food items. The firm offers food, beverages, tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, and other non-food items. The company was founded by Donald F. Lamberti in 1959 and is headquartered in Ankeny, IA.
Read More on CASY:
- Nexus Real Estate Investment (EFRTF) Has a New Rating from Echelon Wealth Partners
- Daimler (DDAIF) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- Apple (AAPL) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- SoFi Technologies: High Growth, Optionality, Good Valuation
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Receives a Hold from Wedbush