In a report issued on June 13, John Royall from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Casey’s General (CASY – Research Report), with a price target of $179.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $186.14.
Royall has an average return of 3.6% when recommending Casey’s General.
According to TipRanks.com, Royall is ranked #2502 out of 7889 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Casey’s General with a $231.17 average price target.
Casey’s General’s market cap is currently $6.91B and has a P/E ratio of 20.46.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. engages in the management and operation of convenience stores and gasoline stations. It provides self-service gasoline, a wide selection of grocery items and an array of freshly prepared food items. The firm offers food, beverages, tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, and other non-food items. The company was founded by Donald F. Lamberti in 1959 and is headquartered in Ankeny, IA.
Read More on CASY:
- Consolidated Uranium Exercises Option to Acquire the Ben Lomond Uranium Project in Queensland, Australia
- Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance Increases Quarterly Common Stock Dividend by 17.5% for the Second Quarter of 2022
- StorageVault Announces Quarterly Dividend for Q2 2022
- PHX Energy Services Corp. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Anik project: IAMGOLD intersects 2.82 g/t Au over 6.3 m, extension of the Nelligan deposit stratigraphic sequence confirmed over >7km