RBC Capital analyst Jon Arfstrom maintained a Hold rating on Capital One Financial (COF – Research Report) on July 8 and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $107.04, close to its 52-week low of $98.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Arfstrom is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.6% and a 53.7% success rate. Arfstrom covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, Old National Bancorp Capital, and Provident Financial Services.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Capital One Financial with a $156.71 average price target, which is a 50.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Oppenheimer also downgraded the stock to Hold.
Capital One Financial’s market cap is currently $42.12B and has a P/E ratio of 4.21.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Capital One Financial Corporation is a diversified banking company which primarily focuses on consumer and commercial lending as well as deposit origination. It engages in providing personal and commercial banking, credit cards, loans, savings and time deposits, treasury management and depository services. The company primarily operates in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Read More on COF:
- RBC Capital Remains a Buy on Canadian Natural (CNQ)
- American Express (AXP) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Materials Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Exelixis (EXEL), Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) and Tecan Group AG (OtherTCHBF)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Bread Financial Holdings (BFH), Deutsche Bank AG (DB) and EPR Properties (EPR)