In a report released yesterday, John Pancari from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Capital One Financial (COF – Research Report), with a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $144.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Pancari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 13.1% and a 65.0% success rate. Pancari covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Discover Financial Services, Huntington Bancshares, and Svb Financial Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Capital One Financial is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $186.19, implying a 29.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 11, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $192.00 price target.
Based on Capital One Financial’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $8.12 billion and net profit of $2.43 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $7.34 billion and had a net profit of $2.57 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Capital One Financial Corporation is a diversified banking company which primarily focuses on consumer and commercial lending as well as deposit origination. It engages in providing personal and commercial banking, credit cards, loans, savings and time deposits, treasury management and depository services. The company primarily operates in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Read More on COF:
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Receives a Hold from Evercore ISI
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) and Anthem (ANTM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Rite Aid (RAD) and Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Microsoft (MSFT), Grab (GRAB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American Express (AXP), Boston Properties (BXP) and Palomar Holdings (PLMR)