In a report issued on May 4, Benjamin Sherlund from Cantor Fitzgerald reiterated a Buy rating on Offerpad Solutions (OPAD – Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.14, close to its 52-week low of $2.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Sherlund is ranked #6390 out of 7915 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Offerpad Solutions is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $6.80, representing a 206.3% upside. In a report issued on June 9, JMP Securities also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.50 price target.
Offerpad Solutions’ market cap is currently $524.8M and has a P/E ratio of 11.44.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Supernova Partners Acquisition Co Inc is a blank check company.
Read More on OPAD:
- Imperial Capital Thinks Universal Electronics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- JMP Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Uber Technologies (UBER)
- JMP Securities Thinks DoorDash’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Macquarie Keeps Their Hold Rating on Stockland (STKAF)
- Ord Minnett Thinks Mirvac Group’s Stock is Going to Recover