In a report released today, Pablo Zuanic from Cantor Fitzgerald maintained a Buy rating on Clever Leaves Holdings (CLVR – Research Report), with a price target of $4.30. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.02.
According to TipRanks, Zuanic is ranked #1319 out of 7967 analysts.
Clever Leaves Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
CLVR market cap is currently $40.94M and has a P/E ratio of -0.57.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Clever Leaves Holdings Inc is a producer of pharmaceutical and consumer cannabis brands. The company operates and has investments in Canada, Colombia, Germany, Portugal, and the United States.
Read More on CLVR:
- Ecoark Holdings Provides Update to Investors on Recent Transactions and Future Strategic Plans
- D.A. Davidson Sticks to Its Buy Rating for SmartRent (SMRT)
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Buy Rating on Bridge Investment Group (BRDG)
- ARHT Media Re-Files its Q2-2022 Financial Statements to correct comparative periods in the Statement of Changes in Equity
- Integrated Financial Holdings, Inc. Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results