According to TipRanks.com, Oglenski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.2% and a 52.6% success rate. Oglenski covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Canadian National Railway, and Expeditors International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Canadian Pacific is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $81.49, a 4.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 15, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $83.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $84.22 and a one-year low of $64.37. Currently, Canadian Pacific has an average volume of 2.35M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 18 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CP in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1881, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. provides rail services in Canada and the United States. It offers rail and intermodal transportation services and also transports bulk commodities, merchandise freight, and intermodal traffic.
Read More on CP:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Navient (NAVI) and IGM Financial (OtherIGIFF)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) and Jet2 PLC (OtherDRTGF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Verizon (VZ) and PTC (PTC)
- Mexican Gold Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Centric Financial Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings