According to TipRanks.com, McCormack has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -14.3% and a 23.3% success rate. McCormack covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Northern Star Resources Ltd, Ramelius Resources Limited, and Gold Road Resources Ltd.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Silver Lake Resources Limited is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $1.40.
The company has a one-year high of $1.68 and a one-year low of $0.85. Currently, Silver Lake Resources Limited has an average volume of 8,023.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Silver Lake Resources Ltd is a gold producing and exploration company with resources in the prospective regions including Mount Monger and the Murchison goldfields of Western Australia.
Read More on SVLKF:
- Westgold Resources Ltd (WTGRF) Receives a Buy from Canaccord Genuity
- Vicinity Centres (CNRAF) Receives a Buy from Macquarie
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Calidus Resources Ltd. (CALRF), CyberArk Software (CYBR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Northern Star Resources Ltd (OtherNESRF) and St. Barbara Ltd. (OtherSTBMF)
- Topicus.com Inc. Announces Release Date for Second Quarter Results