Chan CFA covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Canadian Bank of Commerce, Toronto Dominion Bank, and Royal Bank Of Canada. According to TipRanks, Chan CFA has an average return of 8.6% and a 48.48% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Canaccord Genuity, Toronto Dominion Bank also received a Hold from Scotiabank’s Meny Grauman in a report issued on August 18. However, on August 15, Barclays maintained a Buy rating on Toronto Dominion Bank (NYSE: TD).
Based on Toronto Dominion Bank’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $11.17 billion and a net profit of $3.81 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $10.12 billion and had a net profit of $3.7 billion
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1955, The Toronto-Dominion Bank is a leading provider of financial products and services in Canada. It is the sixth largest bank in North America by
branches and serves over 26 million customers. It operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments.
Read More on TD:
- IP/Resistivity Survey Increases the Gold-Prospective Zone on Mercator
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD SIGNS PREFERRED SUPPLIER AGREEMENT WITH BLINK CHARGING FOR DEPLOYMENT OF ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS
- Annovis Bio (ANVS) Gets a Buy from Maxim Group
- Axalta Innovation Wins Globally Distinguished R&D 100 Award
- CSG Systems International Approves Quarterly Dividend