In a report released yesterday, Scott Chan CFA from Canaccord Genuity maintained a Buy rating on Sun Life Financial (SLF – Research Report), with a price target of C$64.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $46.06.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.7% and a 48.8% success rate. CFA covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Canadian Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, and Toronto Dominion Bank.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sun Life Financial is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $54.62.
Based on Sun Life Financial’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $391 million and net profit of $883 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.53 billion and had a net profit of $1.01 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sun Life Financial Inc. is a Canadian financial services company and is one of the world’s largest insurers. The company provides life and health insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions to individuals and corporate clients globally.
Read More on SLF:
- Jiayin Group Inc. Releases Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Infinera Announces Upsize and Pricing of $325 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering and Repurchase of Approximately $300 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2024
- Great Panther Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Harvard Bioscience Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Hub Group (HUBG) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst