According to TipRanks.com, McCormack ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -14.3% and a 23.3% success rate. McCormack covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Silver Lake Resources Limited, Northern Star Resources Ltd, and Ramelius Resources Limited.
Regis Resources Limited has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $1.52.
Regis Resources Limited’s market cap is currently $777.1M and has a P/E ratio of 9.93.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Regis Resources Ltd. is a mineral exploration and production company, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold projects. It operates its business through Duketon North Operations and Duketon South Operations segments. The Duketon North Operations segment focuses in the Duketon Gold project . The Duketon South Operations segment comprises Garden Well, Rosemont, Erlistoun, and Tooheys Well. The company was founded on May 2, 1986 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Read More on RGRNF:
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Gold Road Resources Ltd’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Ramelius Resources Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Silver Lake Resources Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Westgold Resources Ltd (WTGRF) Receives a Buy from Canaccord Genuity
- Vicinity Centres (CNRAF) Receives a Buy from Macquarie