According to TipRanks, Schenk is an analyst with an average return of -14.5% and a 55.17% success rate. Schenk covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Ebay, FIGS, and Etsy.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Bumble with a $36.25 average price target, a 9.95% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
Based on Bumble’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $211.2 million and a net profit of $16.4 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $170.71 million and had a net profit of $341.79 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Bumble Inc is engaged in offering online dating services. The company operates two apps, Bumble and Badoo, where users come on a monthly basis to discover new people and connect with each other.
Read More on BMBL:
- Riskified (RSKD) Receives a Buy from Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Keeps Their Buy Rating on Vita Coco Company (COCO)
- ELAN GROWTH PARTNERS EXITS ITS INVESTMENT IN CUSTOM POWER
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast August 16
- Top Democrat Urges Regulators to Punish Equifax; Here’s Why