According to TipRanks, Fuller is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.6% and a 51.18% success rate. Fuller covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Expedia, Booking Holdings, and Airbnb.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Bumble is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $35.20, implying a 4.42% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 11, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $37.00 price target.
BMBL market cap is currently $6.35B and has a P/E ratio of -884.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Bumble Inc is engaged in offering online dating services. The company operates two apps, Bumble and Badoo, where users come on a monthly basis to discover new people and connect with each other.
Read More on BMBL:
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Affimed (AFMD)
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Century Therapeutics (IPSC)
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Nkarta (NKTX)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Sanofi (SNYNF)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Viracta Therapeutics (VIRX)