According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.1% and a 34.5% success rate. Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Establishment Labs Holdings, Irhythm Technologies, and Edwards Lifesciences.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Insulet is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $276.83.
Insulet’s market cap is currently $18.09B and has a P/E ratio of 419.10.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Insulet Corp. is a medical device company. The firm engages in the development, manufacture and marketing of an insulin infusion system for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. It specializes in diabetes supplies, including the OmniPod System as well as other diabetes related products and supplies such as blood glucose testing supplies, traditional insulin pumps, pump supplies, and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded by John L. Brooks III and John T. Garibotto in July 2000 and is headquartered in Acton, MA.
Read More on PODD:
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Maintains a Hold Rating on Ashford Hospitality (AHT)
- Robert W. Baird Thinks Boston Properties’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Robert W. Baird Maintains a Hold Rating on Franklin Street Properties (FSP)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks