According to TipRanks, Zimmerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.2% and a 46.89% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vericel, Mediwound, and Penumbra.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alcon is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $84.22, which is an 11.59% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $87.00 price target.
ALC market cap is currently $38.23B and has a P/E ratio of 81.06.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alcon Inc. is a medical company which is specialized in eye care products. The company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells technologies and devices for cataract, retinal, refractive surgery, as well as contact lenses and lens care products.
Read More on ALC:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Masimo (MASI), Alector (ALEC) and Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA)
- Post Holdings Announces Pricing of Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Five-Star Analyst Sameer Joshi Says Buy BLNK Stock; Here’s Why
- FLOTEK ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Micron (MU)