According to TipRanks.com, Shrader is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.9% and a 30.6% success rate. Shrader covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Minerva Neurosciences, Aldeyra Therapeutics, and Athira Pharma.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Pliant Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $43.71, an 119.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 11, Cantor Fitzgerald also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $36.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $28.02 and a one-year low of $3.97. Currently, Pliant Therapeutics has an average volume of 1.72M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pliant Therapeutics Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel therapies for the treatment of fibrosis. Its lead product candidate, PLN-74809, is an oral small-molecule dual that helps in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Read More on PLRX:
- Juniata Valley Financial Corp. Appoints New Director
- Goodfood’s Revenue and Earnings Decrease Year-Over-Year; Shares Unchanged
- Is Boeing Stock a Buy Right Now? This Is What You Need to Know
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF)
- Oppenheimer Thinks Unity Software’s Stock is Going to Recover